At Tradebe Inutec, we are truly committed to integrating with the local community;
- To act as a responsible neighbour.
- Support local and national charities.
- Ensure local employment, both now and in the future.
- Create a healthy, local supply chain with at least 25% of our spending going to smaller companies.
In support of this, more than 8% of our workforce are graduates and we plan to grow our staff in the next 12 months, some of whom will join our Apprenticeship Scheme.
Some of our recent local activities include:
- Establishing a health physics apprenticeship with Bridgewater College.
- Participating in Winfrith Site and Dorset Innovation Park stakeholder meetings.
- Employee participation in the Cycle to Work initiative, Summer walk in aid of the British Heart Foundation and Macmillan charity coffee mornings.
In October 2019, we held our first local stakeholder meeting since becoming a nuclear site licensee in early 2019. This event provided an opportunity for members of the local community, councils and regulators to ask questions and discuss recent developments at Tradebe Inutec.